IntroductionFamily Health Secure – Gives you Choice, Convenience and Care. UIC Family Health Secure policy offers health insurance plans that are designed for Individuals who wish to provide financial protection to themselves and their dependent family members against medical expenses arising due to sickness and accidents. With UIC you can have peace of mind that your most valuable asset Health is taken care of. This Package covers treatment through its panel of hospitals, where you and your family will receive appropriate treatment in case of an unfortunate ailment or accident without paying anything to the hospital. (Cashless Facility)
Buy Health Insurance OnlineWith the advancement of technology The United Insurance Company give the facility of online insurance which can acquire at a single step. According to the aim of UIC client’s protection is our first priority. Buy health insurance online and free yourself from heavy medical expenses. Let make your health more safe and protected with UIC health insurance plan.
Value Added Features:24 Hours Medical Hotline:
You have round the clock access to our staff doctors for help during medical emergencies.
In case you need any clarification or facilitation regarding your policy, our dedicated customer relations staff will be pleased to assist you.
Your will receive a Health Card with your Policy that will contain important information about your Policy. The Health Card will identify you as UIC Insured at our Network Hospitals and entitles you the Credit Facility.
Some of the salient benefits of the product includeRoom Entitlement & Annual Limits:
You have the choice to select aforementioned room rents along with corresponding Annual Limits.
The policy pays for in-patient hospitalization expense such as:
- In-Hospital Consultations
- Surgical Fees
- Anesthetist’s Fee
- Operation Theater Charges
- Prescribed Medicines Used During Hospitalization
- Diagnostic Investigations Blood and Oxygen Supplies Ventilators and Allied Services
- Kidney Dialysis/Chemotherapy & Radio therapy for Cancer Treatment.
Day Care TreatmentBesides in-patient hospitalization the Plans also covers Day Care Procedures. Day care treatments are medical or surgical procedures for which the person is admitted to a hospital bed but does not require an overnight stay.
Specialized InvestigationsThe Policy also pays for five expensive diagnostics tests MRI, CT Scan, Thallium Scan, Mammography and Angiographies to facilitate diagnosis with no condition of hospitalization.
Pre-Post HospitalizationPre & Post hospitalization outpatient treatment is also covered for the following expenses, which is directly related to the cause of hospitalization, each for 30 days before and after the hospitalization, giving you a complete peace of mind.
- Consultants fee in the follow-up visits.
- Cost of medicine & supplies.
- Cost of Lab tests.
Ambulance ServicesExpenses for ambulance services for transportation of insured patient to and from hospitals during medical emergencies.
Accidental Out-patient ExpenseExpenses for emergency treatment of an accident, within and up-to 48 hours of the accident.
Some of the main exclusions are
- Treatment of pre-existing conditions and any disease, illness, medical condition or *injury, and any complication of a pre-existing condition.
- Charges for treatment of congenital disorders / birth defects Treatment arising from or traceable to pregnancy, childbirth, including caesarean, Treatment of psychiatric, mental or nervous disorder, Cosmetic and aesthetic treatments.
- Use of intoxicating drugs and alcohol & any other form of drug dependence.
- Any increase in expenses due to insured being admitted in more expensive room than that allowed by the maximum room
Note: For complete list of exclusions details of coverage, terms and conditions, please refer to our policy document.