Introduction:UIC Auto sure plan provides comprehensive coverage for your private vehicle to make you feel secure and protected. Avail our best services and rates to “Be Insured-Feel Secure”.
Buy Car Insurance OnlineThe United Insurance Company makes your life more easy and stress free by providing online services which can avail at any time. UIC give you insurance policy within range and make your car and ride protected. Buy car insurance online of UIC to experience best services with vast range of coverages.
Coverage:Section 1: Loss or Damage The Insured shall be indemnified against loss of or damage to the Motor car and / or its accessories whilst thereon by:
- Accidental external means
- Fire, External explosion, self-ignition or lightning or frost
- Burglary, house-breaking or theft
- Malicious act
- Riot, strike
- Flood, hail, wind, hurricane, cyclone, tornado or typhoon
- Earthquake, volcanic eruption or other convulsion of nature and
- Whilst in transit by air, road, rail, inland waterway, lift or elevator
Section 2: Liability to third party
- Death or bodily injury to a third party (except for the person employed by the insured)
- Damage to property of a third party (except for the property held in trust or custody by the insured of a third party)
- The driver who is driving the motor car on the insured’s order / permission, shall be duly indemnified provided that such driver is not entitled to any other insurance policy.
- Indemnity to the insured even when he is driving a vehicle not belonging to him and not hired by him under a hire purchase agreement
- In case of death of a third party, the company will indemnify the deceased’s personal representatives in the terms of and subject to the limitations of the policy.
Section 3: Medical ExpensesThe insured will be paid medical expenses not exceeding by Rs. 500/- in respect of any accidental bodily injury.
- Pre inspection of vehicle is mandatory
- Damages found at the time of pre-inspection are not covered.
- Loss intimation should be conveyed to Insurance Company after the loss incurred.
- 7 days’ notice is required for cancellation of policy by the company or the insured with return of premium on pro rata basis.
- This policy is for social domestic and pleasure purposes and for the insured’s business only.
- Any loss damage sustain or incurred outside the geographical area of Pakistan.
- Any loss or damage sustain or incurred from any consequential loss.
- Any loss or damage sustain or incurred by a person other than the driver as described in the policy.
- Any loss or damage sustain or incurred by nuclear weapon, fuel or waste material.
- Depreciation and wear and tear.
- Any loss or damage sustain or incurred by mechanical or electrical breakdown, failure or breakage.
- Damage to tyre and battery unless the motor car is damaged at the same time when the coverage is limited to 50% of the cost of such replacement.
- Any loss or damage sustain or incurred after termination of ownership.
- For more detail on exclusions refer to Policy Wording.
|Net Premium:||2.5% of Market Value|
|Vehicle Age:||Up to 5 Years|
|Maximum Sum Insured:||3 Million|
|Non-Filer Tax:||A charge of 4% additional withholding tax on non-filers|